[Harp-L] Re: Harmonica Challenge

In answering dmf273@xxxxxxxxx Chris made a daring remarking:

< ............ The same goes for slowing it down.
<   Are you a musician or a harmonica player? >

Hmmmh, that reminded me of Winslow´s interview with Howard Levy in
his HIP no. 4. There, Howard told about the bad reputation of the harmonica
 and remembered a conversation with somebody:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
What´s your profession?
I´m a musician, Howard said.
OK, and what instrument do you play?
Harmonica was Howard´s innocent, unsuspecting reply.
Really?

I believe that´s something like what the questioner wondered.
The German answer to Howard´s information to be a musician who
plays harmonica had been: "Ach so!"

Me seems, Chris, you could well have been the questioner.

Siegfried