RE: [Harp-L] Technical mic/amplification problem/question for a 2 mic (Frankenstein ) set-up. YOW!

 I really doubt you are experiencing signal cancelling due to phase
relationships. Simply put, you can't just connect two actuve outputs
together. At best you get a degradation of sound, at worst you let the magic
smoke out.

As far as phase, the processing delay of the RP10's A/D and D/A pretty much
guarantee there will be no close correspondance between the phases of the
two signals. In other words, phase is not the problem.

The answer is a mixer, passive or active. Personally, I'd go active -- one
of the low-cost Behringers would do the trick.

Paul