  From: Dennis Cooper
  To: chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:36 AM
  Subject: RE: [Harp-L] sorry

  I  like to hear where you and other folks are playing. It's a lot more harmonica related than some of the other inane drivel that occasionally dominates the list...

  Is posting gigs on harp-l, in addition to Danny's wonderful list, somehow taboo?

  The HarmaniacT Dennis M. Cooper
  http://www.crossharp.com
  http://www.cdbaby.com/harmaniac