[Harp-L] Troy Albany Area Teacher/Mentor

Hi all

I work with teenage boys in residential placement and as an aside i teach
some of them to play harmonica.  I have a great kid that is going to be
discharged to his home soon - Troy NY, that i have been teaching harp to for the last
year.  He already plays 1st position well Dont get around much anymore"
flintstones, irish washer woman etc. and is starting to get control of his bends.  I
will play some simple blues on guitar and he is learning to jam in 2nd
position.

Anyway, i think the harp is a real good thing in his life and i would like to
see him continue.  I am hoping to find a teacher/mentor for him that can
continue to teach him to play.

I am almost positive that the family is poor and has no money for paid
lessons.   I am hoping to find someone in the area that plays well and would like to
teach a great kid to play.  Believe me you will not regret this if you are
interested.

Our boys home Mountain Lake Childrens Residence is in Lake Placid NY.  He
should be going on a home visit for thanksgiving vacation and will be discharged
sometime in mid December.

You can email me and i can let you know more details.

                               russegr9@xxxxxx

Regards
Russ

I am really hopeful that someone will respond to thisthat