[Harp-L] Meteor amps web site

Hi all. I just wanted to let everyone know that there is a web page set up for Meteor amps. This site is temporary
and just set up for info and picture purposes. I have a site being developed that should launch around the beginning of the
year. In the mean time my pal Wally was nice enough to put this together for temporary info purposes, Thanks Wally.
I'd also like to thank "G" for his offer to help me out with the whole web page thing. In fact, thanks "G" for all of your help
in the past as well (slap-O-matic, etc.....). Ok, enough ramble. The url is meteoramps.com. You can also call me directly
with any questions you have at (315)696-8570.

Thanks,
Scooter