Re: [Harp-L] Where to run delay effect?

In general, time-based effects like delays are run at the end of the
effects chain.

However, there's no reason why you can't try it with the Harp Commander
after the delay.  The sound will be different.  Whether it's better or
worse depends on how it fits with a given song.

I once ran a flanger before a distortion device, so what was recorded
was distorted flanging (as opposed to flanged distortion). The result
had a lot of edge to it, emotionally and sonically, and it worked very
well for the song, even though I would rarely if ever choose to make
that my primary setup.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com