[Harp-L] need help on Blues harp. on the notes.. trying to learn, who what when

Okay..
I am trying to figure out the blues note that is
bended on a lot of songs I have heard on the Classic
Blues channel at Sirius.
It seems to be one certain note that is played alot..
its very blues sounding.  That certain note is bended,
and seems like the main note but goes off on
variations but always returning to the same note.
I play a Hohner Pro (black) Harp.. 10 holes,  but what
key are thoise notes played in i heard? What is it in,
and the number on the harp? .. Is it a blow or draw
that is bended? .. I'm sure if I can find it I can
reproduce it with enough practice.
Maybe I don't have the right key?  I like to play
cross harp, (I am assumimg that it means what ever the
band plays in, I play a different note right (2nd
position)?
 And the straight harp in back ground? On the same
note the band is in? Can anyone help me clear this up?
 I can bend sure enough and wiggle it really nice.
because  I guess it just comes to me, without
thinking, I just play to fit the music.. Strange
isn't it?

I don't think about it, I just play. But..
What are the keys for blues harp? I follow by ear only
like I said, just self taught.
Any help I would be very grateful!
I have D.A.F.E.C.G.B# harps (hohner black pro)

Another Question..
How can you tell the certain Difference or  sound
between Chicago Blues  and MS Delta Blues?
I'm thinking of taking up the Guitar, so I can learn
slid blues ( I love the sound of a good Slide blues.
(also harp) like Ry Cooder and Bonnie Raitt) those are
all I can think of..  Anybody else I should be turned
on to? I can sing some what good (At least I'm told) I
just can't read music.. I just play it.. Grin.

You can hear me on the Blues_Matrix and Memphis Blues
list in the files section.
I hope I have not confused you, and you get the point.
If not ask me again..

Thanks!

R.J.