Re: [Harp-L] Lip Block (Was Any Help Out There)(LONG!)

Item #1 After watching this thread and seeing the word larnyx referred to several times, it reminds me of a statement I made several years ago about being at a dis-advantage if one was without tonsils. The Wizard Winslow was quick to point out that I was being silly as HIS tonsils had also been removed, and it didn't affect him at all.

Item #2 It also occurred to me that if a one was to have NO adenoids, this ALSO could have a affect on one's tone?

Item #3 What are the ramifications of having a HIGH palate?

Item #4 What are the ramifications of having a BASS voice-box.? (Well, for one thing, forget all the Sonny Terry whooping stuff).

Item #5 Having a large (effecient) nose?

All things to consider (in MY estimation). Conclusion: genetics/surgeries, etc. have a lot to do with playing harp too.

smo-joe