Re: [Harp-L] wierd effects

It's indeed a weird effect....
after having seen (and heard) Brendan Power I tried to do this Didgeridoo
Blues on my low keyed harps.
So far I managed to hum/vocalise n blow hole 1 on my low A harp (Seydel) but
this only worked after I went to bed at 03.00 and had to get up at 07.30( in
Trossingen during the Harmonica Masterclasses)...
I tried humming a fourht and a fifth above the'"root "note on hole 1
blow.... well, you get all kinds of overtones and when playing amplified on
my Marble Harpmaster it was great fun...

Ben Bouman
Holland
www.marbletones.com
www.harmonicainstituut.nl