[Harp-L] Powerful Pierre message to *** S m o k e y -J o e *** *** S m o k e y -J o e *** *** S m o k e y -J o e ***

I posted this earlier tonight but you must have missed it so I am reposting to clear up confusion:

Smokey-Joe said:

>   Hey Mon Frere Pierre, we ain't helping you out on this one. You're
> already TOO good as it is and why should WE let you get even FARTHER
> ahead?

Sorry to say, but I am at best an "ok amateur" player; although I hope to get to be a 'good' player within 2 to 20 years. Hope it's 2 I do.

You're either mixing me up with another Pierre or you think I am Pascal Veillette (my occasional harp teacher and friend) whose clips you heard last week which caused you so much grief.

I tried to reply to you offlist, but the e-mail bounced back.

Pierre.

------

This was my original post, I think what happened is that you saw Ludo Beckers post which had partial information regarding my post about Pascal's new CD.

Shameless plug post:  (last Thursday)

Have no fear, its not me playing (scary) but my overblow style teacher Pascal Veillette, with his East European influenced band.

Clips from his just released CD are available here:

http://www.kamendja.com/album.htm

His Harmonica school - there is another clip (on the right - see PLAY) which is impressive:

http://www.harmonicamontreal.com/index2.html

CD can be ordered at:

$16.99 CDN

 http://www.archambault.ca/store/product.asp?sku=001594312&type=1