Re: [Harp-L] A Night in Tunisia

"My Pal" Joey responded:
>jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I couldn't get the link to Mitch Weiss' version to work,
>> even when I typed it in by hand.  I went to Mitch's ampcast
>> site and couldn't find it there.
>
>  TRY       http://www.ampcast.commitchweiss

Yeah, that works... with a fore-slash between .com and mitchweise.

And on this other note from David...

>> As I recall Mitch uses some kind of a custom tuned and
>> half-valved CX-12?

Yes, he likes Brendan's work on them, I gather.  In fact, I believe he was
one of the earliest players I heard of using Brendan's CX-10 with a certain
dedicated persistence.  CX-12's?  I haven't a clue.

=[bg]=