[Harp-L] Harmonica and Miles Davis

If you're looking for more info on Clint Hoover...he has a website at www.clinthoover.com.  His latest work is with Bill Geezy and the Promisebreakers.  Really hip stuff.  He plays a lot of jazz on diatonic and chromatic.  He plays a lot of overblows on the diatonic, without playing and custom harps.  I think all the work he does is setting the reeds.  I take lessons with him in Minneapolis, MN...he's an amazing teacher and musician.  I am pretty sure you can order his cds from his website.

Mike

Might it have been Clint Hoover?

Winslow

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dr.alters-wizardsway@xxxx
(Dennis B. Alters MD) wrote:
Hi last week I wrote an inquiry about a diationic player who was
playing extremly tastefully on a Miles Davis compositon on our local
FM jazz station. I think his name was Clint Holmes. I have not been
able to gather any info. on him. Any ideas??

--
Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of
Psychiatry and Neurology