[Harp-L] Any Help out there.

I have been playing my harp for about 6 years on and off and I am playing straight harp .. I took up the guitar and thought that would be a more respectable instrument.  What I found out is every time I mention that I play harmonica that people would rather me play the Harmonica than the guitar because they like the sound it adds.  That has been every thing from Bands to church groups.  Can anyone please send me some web sites to improve my playing.  I can hit single notes clean every time I have some difficulty with the 2 draw and three draw.

Thank you all

bruce_grainger@xxxxxxxxxxx