[Harp-L] A Night In Tunisia

I'm not sure if Chris was serious about providing webspace, since he conditioned his offer on
Richard participating.  But if he does, then I guess he'll set some basic rules about file
formats, submission deadlines, number of submissions per entrant, etc.

I would suggest that all submissions should be in the key of Dm, played on whatever harp you want,
chromatic, altered tuning, even harp switching if that's your thing.  And at whatever tempo you
want. And with whatever backup you want, Band-in-a-Box, Aebersold records, live musicians or no
backup at all.  And of whatever length you want.  Some people may only wish to play the head,
others may wish to solo.  (I'd probably stop after the head myself.)

But that all submissions should consist of one uninterrupted performance with no splices,
punch-ins or overdubs.

What do you think?