[Harp-L] A Night in Tunisia

Richard Hunter implies that "Night in Tunisia" might best be left to the chromatic harmonica.
Well let me add some fuel to the fire by saying that its a relatively easy and fun tune to play in
the original key of Dm on my Bb XB-Melody.

This seems like the sort of friendly debate that would be well served by someone offering up a
webspace where we could all upload our own examples and let interested members vote on their
favorites.