[Harp-L] re jason ricci @ mexicali blues

Garry,
I feel your pain regarding Jason.  He is a talent of  incredible proportions and deserves more recognition and support.  Having followed Jason closely since taking lessons from him in Raleigh 4 years ago, I'd consider him, without a doubt, amongst the most talented and well studied harpists alive.  Every time he swings through Philly, including two shows within the last few weeks, I go to great lengths to get everyone I know out to the show, with varying levels of success. Every harp-l'er would do well to draw a 100 mile radius on the map and catch the act if it gets within the circle! (sorry if I sound like a Baptist preacher testifying!)
I'd wonder how, as a community, we as harp players can help a talent like Jason, (and many others that are on this list like Chris M and Rob P) break through that glass ceiling that is Blues music to get more mainstream recognition: virtuosos of that caliber should be touring aside national acts at large venues and getting more support from Public Radio, the local press, etc. Any thoughts from the group?
Thanks in advance, Garry, for working towards getting a live recording posted( sign me up for a copy please): the sound of the band has evolved so rapidly that "Feel Good Funk" is no longer representative of their sound and newer influences, nor representative of Jason's yet evolving fluency, style and speed.  The addition of current guitarist Shawn Starsky has further raised the bar.
Zig