Re: [Harp-L] A Night In Tunisia (cut-and-paste error)

Yep Richard, I've heard that "chromatic harmonica" rumor too. But dawgonit
I'm a stubborn narrow minded cuss and don't pay no mind to such rumors. I am
bound and determined to work it out on the short harp.  Seriously though, I'm not
much of a chrom player and I think of it as a ~completely different
instrument~ from the diatonic. I've put in so very much time on the diatonic and
comparitively little on the chromatic (other than standard 3rd pos. blues stuff). If
I'm gonna learn to play another instrument better I'd rather spend the time
with my tenor sax. Thanks.

t.a.