Re: [Harp-L] A Night In Tunisia (cut-and-paste error)

I note that various posters have advised that it's really, really hard
to play "A Night in Tunisia" on diatonic.

I am told that a marvelous new instrument called the "chromatic
harmonica" has been invented -- perhaps in California? -- and that this
instrument makes it much easier for harmonica players to play songs that
have complex harmony.

This is only a rumor, of course.  But it may be worth checking out.

Thanks, Richard Hunter