[Harp-L] A Night In Tunisia (slight return)

I said in an earlier post that you need good control of your bends and overblows to play A Night In Tunisia in 7th position, but I just played the head, including the bridge, and you only need the 5 OB, and only once at that (it's the 4th note of the second measure of the bridge). But control over the regular bends is crucial, especially in the transition part to the solo section. This is probably the case no matter what position you do it in. Seventh rocks, though.