RE: [Harp-L] Veterans Day

Spot on Bobbie. The only wars I've ever been involved in, thanks to the freedom fighters of the past, are the ones on harp-l ;-) and making peace is a damn sight easier here....I do hope the present combatants know what they're fighting for better than I do....and I also wonder which harps those First World War guys were playing in the trenches....how did they cope if a reed went south....

Steve

Sincerest best wishes to Veterans everywhere today, with deepest respect,
admiration and gratitude from we who, as privileged by the grand efforts and
devoted sacrifice of our service men and women, "only stand and wait."

My candidate of choice may not get elected, but I vote and cherish that
right, and display my flag on this and other days, as always, in your honor
and your debt for maintaining these freedoms we're prone to take for granted.

Thank you, past, present and future Veterans fighting for Peace the world
over.  Bless you all and stay safe.

As for the harmonica, I feel few instruments fit the tune "Taps" better.
Getting dark now... need to go light the flag.

American as they come,
Bobbie

Want to block unwanted pop-ups? Download the free MSN Toolbar now! http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/