[Harp-L] Cheap belt case

I don't remember where I read this (one of the harp lists), but a hunter's
choke tube case makes a pretty nice belt case for a small set of harps.  I
bought an Allen canvas choke tube case at Wal-Mart the other day for about
$6.  It's designed to hold up to six rifle or shotgun chokes (chamber
restrictors to allow different caliber ammunition to be used in a firearm),
and comes with six clear plastic tubes held in the case by elastic bands.
Remove the tubes and replace them with six diatonic harps, and the whole
thing hangs on your belt in a 4.5"x5"x2" package.  Works better with
smaller diatonics (Marine Bands, Special 20s), might be a tight fit for
larger harps (Lee Oskars, Hohner MS).  Check it out here:
http://www.outdoorsuperstore.com/store/products/productDisplay~&ALLEN~ALLEN+
22512++CHOKE+TUBE+CARRIER~productID~470696.htm

Now I can take a set of harps everywhere (sorry, Honey...)

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/