Re: [Harp-L] Did Sonny Terry Do It Upsidedown

Butterfield told me that he felt he had an advantage over his low note
bends by playing upside down. He also said it increased fluency on his
high note playing, although I would not characterize Butter as a high
note player, per se. The really odd thing is that he also said that
Little Walter played upside down, which is not correct. Finally,
everytime I saw Butter play guitar, he played it right- handed, so my
guess is he was right- handed.

Bret