[Harp-L] Swan Song

Fjm, in his dubious wisdom, has decided to ban me from
harp-l. He's allowed. He warned me. And he's
threatened this for about 8 years -when he wasn't
writing me overly familiar offlist letters asking me
to attack one member or another [back when he was only
the secret power behind the list. Where are u
Ironman?]. This latest unsub came after Johnny T [who
is also simply the pen name of another troublemaker]
wrote an onlist reaction to my discussion of 1st
position [turned 2nd position]- and ended with ~Go W~.
After posting a very disrespectful reaction to my ~1st
position goes 2nd position~ post, he complained to fjm
about my salutation ~go W~.

Oh well. I will go gently into the night. But I'll
just leave you with the warning that you should ~watch
out what you wish for~. Soon you'll have your list
down only to those who still think like students-none
of us nasty heartless conservatives- and you'll dry
up. You think the hip world is all mtv irreverent, but
it ain't. That's a commercial for a lifestyle that
buys lots of goodies.

I'll also add that, over the years, I only got
political after days went by with what most of you
thought just common sense. 911 changed everything for
me and I didn't take lightly all the posts about us
~deserving it~. Frankly , it began earlier, when a guy
posted a pagelong rant against my suggestion [after 2
weeks of zen and truth and Baba Ram Dass] that ~one
might check the book of John if you really are looking
for ~truth~. After months of arguing with BBB about
G*D I started making it a point to represent the
worlds only conservative blueshaper. Subtly usually,
but ALWAYS only in reaction to days of party line
stuff [~Adlers blacklisting~ . George Will's evil,
etc] It didn't go well. Fjm has written offensive
blurbs about me periodically- and most of you believed
them; from me being a ~troll~ to me causing Peter K to
quit. He's never been accurate and when corrected he's
never published a retraction.

Anyfreakingway, I mostly tried to entertain. No
regrets. I wanted to sneak a goodbye in here to many
friends. And to those of you who nominated me for the
Yoko Ono award- a raspberry.

I'll see YOU at the next spah

Robb Bingham