[Harp-L] high A harmonica

Actually, Weltmeister makes one. Write me offlist if you are interested.

I will come to USA in Feb. so I can deliver it from USA to lower the shipping fees.

Froggy

Does anybody make a high A harmonica? I know I saw
one somewhere, but I didn't see any at Coast 2 Coast.
I also read that Bushman will be putting out a low c
ten hold diatonic. Are those available anywhere, or
are they not out yet?

Thanks!

Mike

=====