Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica discs from Scorcher

Hello from very occasional poster,
I support Scorcher -- as "Producer" usually implies "professional" (read "living wage" producer). Isn't one of the axioms on this list that good work takes time?
Hey Scorch -- go to Walmart and buy a GE bubble wrap cassette tape recorder. About $20.00. Record tapes along with pauses, different formats, no mix, no info. Send out cheap cassettes to "ripped-off" people. They will ~still~ get more than their money's worth.
Sorry. Anger talking. Should have hit delete.
Dan Todd