[Harp-L] Warren Haynes on Little Walter!

Just stumbled across a cool quote from guitarist Warren Haynes (Gov't. Mule, Allman Bros. Band): "All my favorite players were players that emulated singers . . . Maceo Parker playing saxophone, Little Walter playing the blues harmonica, it's like they were singing through their instruments, and that to me is the most expressive way that you can approach your playing." A very enlightened cat, that Mr. Haynes! You can see the whole article at www.indystar.com/articles/6/191960-4716-063.html.
MN