[Harp-L] RE:Harmonica discs from Scorcher

I have been in occasional contact with Scorcher.  I believe he intends to
fulfill this project.

I sometimes wonder about these cyber-relationships we develop through this and
other lists.  We get to know ~something~ about each other.  But we never really
~know~ each other.  (Unless we share a room at SPAH or Jam Camp.)  We never
really ~know~ what kind of life the person reading this has, what trials and
tribulations they live with.  How many of us lose our job or our marriage?  How
many of us go through life-changing situations that require immediate and full
attention, leaving things like a harmonica compilation as a rather unimportant
item.  I'm not suggesting that any of this is related to Scorcher at all.  What
I'm suggesting is that things happen that prevent you from doing what you want.
I think there is a brotherhood (and sisterhood) among harp players.  Lets give
our brother a little patience and understanding.

BTW, Bill Lifford did a killer job on Harp-L IV.  Thanks Bill.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com