[Harp-L] Re: Old newcomer and wooden diatonic covers

This *is* an interesting alternative... Never thought about it. I have several CX-12's, and the arrangement does work well.

And truly, playing any instrument becomes a real pleasure when the day comes that you don't have to think about how to do it... And that day does come.

CDon