Re: [Harp-L] Wood Covers for Diatonics?

My understanding is that M&M Harmonicas morphed into Hardwood Harps,
before going belly up.  JRRoss, I believe, knows something about the
old M&M harps.  If you look around on the web you can still find
some information about them (for instance, the HIP site and the SPAH
Industry Resource pages still have information about them), but I
don't know if it's current.  I'm guessing there's still someone out
there with at least a closet full of unsold inventory...

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Don Whitener <whitener@xxxx>
wrote:
Thank you Tim... That sounds like who I was thinking of.  Also,
since
posting earlier, I recall something like "M&M Harmonicas", but they
too no
longer appear to be around.

Yes, a very tough sell indeed.

CDon