[Harp-L] Older beginner

Hello everyone

I am new to harp and learning an instrument of any sort.  I am 40 and
want to do something that I've intended to do for years - and that's
learn to play an instrument.

I've chosen the harp because I love the blues (Walter, Williamson,
Musselwhite to Popper).  It's also not going to keep the neighbours
awake when I play and it's easily carried in a pocket to be played
anywhere!!

So my question is this - as a late beginner am I better concentrating on
tonguing or puckering to play the blues to a reasonable standard?

I look forward to your comments.

Many thanks
Paul