[Harp-L] What became of Holland Amps

Hi,

Here's what I know about what happened to Holland Amps.  They either got
bought out merged with the branch of the Gibson amp company that I believe
goes by the name of Legend... or Legacy.... okay I'm not sure of the name
but it's the people who design and manufacture amps for Gibson but they use
another name.  I just bought a Holland West Side Andy and the guy who sold
it to me gave me the story on what happened with Holland.  Their site is
down because they are no longer making amps under the Holland name.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh