Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Harmonica Injuries - oops, correction

IcemanLE@xxxxxxx wrote:
-I left out one important word in my initial post.-

You do not need much more effort than is used in breathing normally and drinking a glass of water to play a harmonica. Any additional effort used is unnecessary unless you are going for some EXTREME effect (ie - jumping around the stage like a mad person while playing).

When you find the peak effficiency needed with the least effort on your part, it is surprising just how easy it can be. However, the road to this awareness can be a long one without a good teacher to help show you the short cuts.

The hardest aspect is recognizing bad habits ingrained and reversing them.

The Iceman