[Harp-L] Re: Me & Elwood are getting Sirius!

oops that's tomorrow Thursday night 11/4
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rob Paparozzi
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 7:11 AM
  Subject: Re: Me & Elwood are getting Sirius!

  Hi friends....Yet another "Shameless" plug!

  I figured since this isn't a paying or Live gig, y'all might not mind if I post it on kind of short notice.

  If anyone out there has The Sirius Satellite Radio, I'll be on with a band that I sort of assembled to play at Dan Aykroyd's NY Book Signing of his new Bio: "Elwood's Blues"  so far