[Harp-L] RE: Romelized straight tuned chromatic for sale

I'm selling a Romelized pre-war style Hohner 280 (four octave, 16 hole
chromatic).  Bill Romel replaced the original wood comb with a lucite
comb. It has never been played much, before or after its conversion.
It has the original mouthpiece which has been silver plated.   It's
straight tuned of course, plays great, is very tight, and the reedplates
can be  removed separately. I'd like to get $275 for it inlcuding a near
mint old style Hohner wooden box.   Contact me off list for more
information and pictures if you like.

Doug Tanner