Re: [Harp-L] THANK YOU!!

At 04:39 02/11/2004, Tim Moyer wrote:

Douglas Tate wrote:
> I played at the British  'National Harmonica Leage' annual
> festival and competition this last weekend

Did you win?

Nope, I helped adjudicate :))

The wonderful thing about these festivals is that EVERYONE wins! Wonderful concerts (standing room only this year!) seminars, great friendly bunch, a lot of happy jams in the hotel, irish, jazz, blues, classical....
The only down side was the hotel drink prices...$7 for a glass of Guinness ... you could go broke before quenching your thirst, people were arranging mortgages before ordering a round....!

MANY congratulations to Roger Trobridge and his enthusiastic gang of volunteers from the National Harmonica League ... a great weekend.

Douglas Tate