[Harp-L] THANK YOU!!

Thank you Friends....

There ain't no secrets on Harp-L!

For all of the Birthday greetings you sent last week! Wow!

At the time I was in a computer blackspot... phone not working and no way of getting a connection to the net. Result? Now that I'm back on there are over 3000 emails to go through...

All of the stuff I have done with the harmonica since 1995 has been as a direct result of being in amongst the bunch of people we call Harp-L, it/they/you changed my life and outlook radically. Your ideas, enthusiasms, worries, enquiries, help, support, information and sheer friendliness has been a shining example of how humans can react with each other with positive results in this troubled world of ours..

I played at the British 'National Harmonica Leage' annual festival and competition this last weekend and was presented with a printout of all your emails!! Quite an emotional surprise.

Durn it, this means I've only got another half dozen or so decades left to learn ot play properly!

Thank you ALL!

Douglas t