Re: Nobody Knows You (when you're down and out)

Mojo Red <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've been learning some guitar of late and have
> just learned to chord my way through and sing
> "Nobody Knows You (when you're down and out)", but
> now I can't seem to figure out what harp/position
> to use to best cover it.
>
> Anyone out there do this song?

i saw john sebastian sitting in with jorma kaukonen (hot tuna)
on this a few years back.  he played it all on one diatonic, not
sure what position or key.  i can't get any key to sound right.
but it sounds great nonetheless.  i could post an mp3 on my
web site for a bit if anyone wants to hear it.

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.