Harp Modified Fender Re-issue Bassman

HI,

Steve Malerbi is a fine musician and great guy lining in No. CA. Steve to sell his extra amp. I have no financial interest in this. I am only trying to assist a friend.

The specifics are below and you can contact him directly at
Steve Malerbi

- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals
The Alternators

I have a Fender Bassman reissue with 4 / 10's  for sale.

It was purchased new about 4 years ago, and has the following modifications,
setup for harmonica:

1. Preamp tubes have been changed to lower the gain for best results with a
microphone. (I use a volume controlled vocal mic for both the diatonic and
chromatic but have used a bullet type mic which sounds great too.)

2. The solid state rectifier has been changed to a Sovtek tube type rectifier.
(I still have the solid state rectifier.)

Ive used the amp on close to 100 gigs, and it performs beautifully. The speakers
(which are the stock Jensen with Alnico magnets ) are seated in, and sound
great. Its setup ready to go, and is in excellent condition.

Im asking $800, and would be happy to crate and ship it with the seller paying
shipping costs.

If you, or anyone you know would be interested, please contact me via this email
address. I can send photos on request.

Thank you very much.   Sincerely,

Steve Malerbi