Skokie Jam Camp

Sounds like I really missed a very special learning experience.  My plans to make it fell through at the last moment.  Hope to make the next one. Glad you all had a great experience. Wish I could have made it. For many of us Jon was our initial inspiration to learn our instrument. I remember buying Harmonica for the Musically Hopeless.  Listening to his friendly, positive voice for hours in the car and learning some basics.  He really was my first jamming buddy even if it was on a tape.
- --
Dennis "Doc" Alters

Harp and Vocals
The Alternators