Re: Popper influence ... nothin but the best

Joe and Cass Leone wrote:

> Well, I gotta admit. I love his playing, the material is acceptable.

i feel the same way.  i was never too interested, until i heard him play
with some groups besides BT.  but he sat in on a couple of moe shows,
and with warren haynes and friends, and it's just terrific.

anyone with the bandwidth who'd like to hear the moe (4/19/02) show can
download the show at http://www.archive.org/audio/etree-details-db.php?id=2757
popper plays the entire second set.  i'm particularly fond of
But Anyway > Happy Hour Hero.  great stuff.  if you like this, they also
have the 4/20 show, where he plays the second set, as well.

(note that archive.org is scrupulously legal, and no material can
appear there without express consent of the artists.  so you can
enjoy this show guilt free.)

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.