RE: Very small amp

I have a Pignose I got from Kevin's and it does a terrific job with a
couple of pedals added for echo and EQ. The Pignose "Hog" is a bit
bigger and is rechargeable and has a nice tone to it as well. Pignose
now has bigger amps as well but then that would defeat the purpose of
the question.

Then again, my "big" amp is only an old Fender Champ set up by a
local amp guru and sounds great./ If I need more power I just have a
mic run it into the PA. or mixer.

Steve
- --
AIR HERO'S STUDIO: for samples of illustration, cartooning and rendering:
http://www.geocities.com/airheros_studio/

for profile go to: http://www.freeagent.com/airhero

or call: 1-888-airhero

For all your illustration, cartooning and graphic design needs.