Re: overblows - doing it

> my pucker embouchre sucks but i can get by with blowbends on it- but I thought
> that it was easier getting them with pucker blowbends so there's obviously
> another part of the car not bolted on and dragging along the asphalt.

You should use whatever embouchure you are most comfortable with. Overblows are
not easier or harder with any particular embouchure, so use the one that you
have the most control over.

> - maybe a button that when depressed closes the blow reed in its slot - once
the
> beginner gets that draw reed bend playing they can leave the button out and
then
> work on bending the blow reed down with their breath - so you are learning
> actually "ass about' in sequence to what the actual play technique is - but you
> could isolate where yr screwing up.
>
> its not to actually play, just to help train to get one overblow.

This already exists. It's called the Bahnson Overblow Harp (sp?) I beieve Mike
Will even did a recording with one and used it to bend an overblow way up in
pitch.

Alec