  From: Andrew Wimhurst=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 4:46 AM
  Subject: Re: West Helena Woman lyrics

  I got a woman I'm lovin', lives in West Helena Arkansas
  She buys me them long toed shoes, keeps that brown mule up in my jaw

  She gets paid up on a Friday, Saturday night we go out and have =
ourselves a ball
  Out of all the women I've got, I love that woman from Arkansas the =
best of all

  You know they say West Helena ain't nothin' but a murderer's home
  Well I don't care for the graveyard, people, maybe that's where I'll =
be before long

    Anyone have/know the lyrics to West Helena Woman. I believe James=20
    Cotton wrote it and George Smith plays it on the Chicago Blues =
Masters=20
    Vol. 3 set.=20

    thanks,=20
    brian=20