RE: Les Thompson

Thanks, Danny for the info at your site on Les, glad to hear he is out
of the hospital.  Now, since I own a copy of his live recording from
the 1950s,  with a killer A Train and more, on a 10" lp, can somebody
please tell me how to get a copy of Mouth Organ Madness in any format?
I've tried, I really have.  I found the 10" on ebay, but that and the
video tape are the only things I've been able to locate. Thanks in
advance.