Gindicks Jam Camp in NJ (was Grant Dermody Seminar in NJ)

Eric Neumann wrote:

You can't really put a price on the jam camp experience.

Garry Hodgeson wrote:

I don't doubt that. but if you don't have the money, you don't
have the money.

To which I reply:

You are both right.  Two axioms I believe "You can't put a price on a good
time." and "If you can't buy the ticket, you can't go into the tent."

Eric......I'll see you there.

Garry.....We'll miss ya.  There will be plenty more opportunities.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com