RE: speaking of racks

Marcus,
If you want to just play 10 hole diatonics on you rack, then what you
need is a Hohner HH01 (Designed by Rick Epping, the man who created the
XB-40)
http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/HH01.html
The best "store bought" rack on the market.
Mick

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/sid=040629095000128156010080095611/g
=home/search/d=tp?q=harmonica+holder

Lee Oskar for $19.99
Hohner for $14.99
Musician's Friend for $7.99

>From the pictures, the LO version looks ergonomically
better and less clunky than the others. But it's hard
to resist trying the $7.99 MF version.
Anybody care to comment on their preferences?

- -Marcus