Re: Driving & playing

"G." <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ah ... this old chestnut has raised its hairy head again...
>
>   Whats different this time around is people are driving around while
> watching their favourite DVD movie on the LCD color screen mounted on the
> dash or next to the rear view mirror.   And people are worried about
> cellphones & harmonicas??!   :)

i've seen people with the newspaper spread across their steering wheel
at 70mph, guys shaving, women putting on makeup using their rearview
mirror, etc.  one woman a week or so ago was braiding her hair with both hands,
apparently steering, or attempting to, with her knees.  i say attempting to
since on curves she'd drift pretty far across the other lane before jerking
back into the right one.  i watched her do this for a couple of miles before
she left my sight, since she was also speeding.  yeesh.

as for harp content, in case i see her again:  does anyone have
tablature for "taps"?

- ----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.