Re driving racked.

Sorry, the English sense of humour does not always match across the water,
I should know this as I have been working since 1995 on these lists.

My position is that, if you are driving then that is what you should be doing.
If you are playing harmonica whilst driving then you are either ignoring
one or the other, to the detriment of one and possibly to the danger of others.

I KNOW that it is possible to play at stop signs.... but which takes
precedence, or the end of a phrase or tune?

That has been my position for years and it always gets criticized.(or
misunderstood) so please don't feel bad about it  In general driving in the
States is a more leisurely affair than in Europe where, again, in general,
the roads are much more crowded... two lanes instead of four, people drive
much closer, there is more road rage etc.

So, it should be me apologising for the assumption that people should
understand the ironic ending comment as being a certain position supporting
what I consider to be a stupid action.

To you also, long life and peace

Douglas