Driving & playing

Ah ... this old chestnut has raised its hairy head again...

  Whats different this time around is people are driving around while
watching their favourite DVD movie on the LCD color screen mounted on the
dash or next to the rear view mirror.   And people are worried about
cellphones & harmonicas??!   :)

Keep in mind - its not only about your rights - its about the rights of
those sharing the same road as you.  Funnily enough they might actually want
to live a full life to its natural conclusion without a crippling injury or
brain damage.

I know all too well how important it is for the driver to have their full
attention on the road - the three serious vehicle accidents I've had were
all under 50kph/30mph ... and in all three cases, I was fully focused on
driving ... why compromise your chances?

- -- G.