Watermelon Pie

I was listening to Mike Stevens' CD "Harmonicas" and really like the song "Watermelon Pie".

Anyone know what key this song is in and what harp/position Mike is playing ?

Best I can come up with is key of C with an F-harp in second, but it doesn't quite sound right to me, has more of a minor sound to it.  Mike is such a great effortless player he just makes the song sound easy to play!

Thanks !

Ken Hildebrand

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com